All conveyor accessories require regular monitoring and maintenance to ensure continuing effectiveness because they are located in constantly in a moving material stream.
Experienced ESS Technicians can train onsite maintenance personnel to identify and correctly service bulk materials handling accessories.
Training will include:
- Identifying issues caused by general day to day operations of conveying systems.
- Identifying worn and damaged equipment
- Replacement of blades on belt cleaning systems
- Correct tensioning and adjustment of conveyor belt cleaners and skirting systems.
- Air flow dynamics in conveyor transfer points
- Conveyor belt support systems
- Recognising cause of damage to conveyor belt top covers and carcass
The Foundations Training courses are generally 8 hour course that can be delivered over two days or a one day intensive programme. ESS will supply 1-2 Foundations books for each company and every attendee will receive a Foundations CD for their own use.